A new home is more than just the materials used to build them. It’s an extension of you who you are. Building “new construction” is a bit different from buying a previously owned home. Our experience in the construction field has helped many new home buyers achieve their goals of owning a new home. We have been working with new home buyers for many years and understand all the ins and outs of the new home process.
Let us help you make your dream of owning a new home come true!
Important Things You Need to Know
Did you know the onsite agent in the model home only represents the builder and not you?
As helpful as the model home salesperson may be, if a problem were to arise their loyalty is solely to the builder. You will have no one representing you and your best interests if you visit a new home community without an agent. You must have an agent with you on your first visit or you will waive your right to builder paid representation.
Did you know you don’t always have to wait months and months for a home to be built?
Most builders will usually have a small inventory of homes already completed or almost complete. These homes are known as “spec” homes which will allow for a quick move in. Some will still even allow for design choices such as flooring, fixtures and paint color.
Understanding what is included in the base home versus the additional upgrades added to the model home is important. Model homes are usually loaded with options and upgrades that can be very costly.Some upgrades in the model home may not even be available through the builder. We help in finding you the right home within your budget which will have the options and upgrades that will meet your needs.
Advantages of a New Home
- Financing incentives and option incentives are often offered by the builder
- Several modern floor plans to choose from
- More energy efficient building techniques
- Brand new energy efficient heating and cooling systems
- No costly repairs
- New home warranties which can provide financial peace of mind
Why the Property Couple is Right for You
- Our years of knowledge working with new home buyers and our understanding of the building process
- Our familiarity with the different builders and the new home communities
- Our access to floor plans, options, pricing, incentives, and much more, saving you time and money
- We accompany you to your design center appointment to go over design concepts and ideas to customize your new home
- We are with you for all home inspections throughout the building process sharing our knowledge and experience
- We are with you for all contact signings explaining and answering any questions you may have
- Best of all, our representation is FREE to you! The builder pays our fee
*We Specialize in Gilbert New Homes including Mesa, Ahwatukee, and Chandler